Wednesday 7 January 2015

Studying at University, personal experience

I had a different idea about university. I though I would have no homework, I couldn't imagine so many compolsury hours... I wanted to be all day lied on green grass, without worries in my mind and having fun with my friends... Too much american movies.

At first, I was scared because I didn't know if I could do new friends or if I could be good enough for this career but actually I like what I study and I am grateful for my classmates, specially Irene, Rodri, Cristina and Sara they are so funny!

This career is not easy at all but it's very satisfying. Everyday we learn useful and interesting things, maybe for some people is boring but as a philogist I love every single word. Moreover, studing arabic is amazing, I don't know much but I know read pretty well and it is a great step foward. To be honest, it is hard but it will help me in my future.

To sum up, I have to say that the university is time-consuming, from the time I get up to the time I go to bed I have to do homeworks, check my email, check sakai, study, go to class... I never thought it would be so tiring! But all the effort worth. (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment