Saturday 17 January 2015

Passion - Intro and Conclusion

Everything we learn is helpful in our lives but when you're translating a Greek fable written more than 2000 years ago and you read about something that happens today, that help you to understand this life. Many people think that studying this is a way to scape from math but it's more than that, it's a passion. When you translate a text and make a mistake all it changes, the meaning is completely different and there is the beautiful of words and slyness of syntaxes.

I spend too much time wondering what to study when that passion was inside me. I felt it everytime I listened English music, I saw anime, I learned some Greek... When I saw my English teachers talking about a simple phrase with so much passion in their words, I remember me thinking I want to be like this and teach that passion to others. And I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment