Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions - 2015

Last year I made everything I purposed and this year won't be different. I proved my mental capacity studying harder than ever and this year I want to prove my physical capacity. I want to change my lifestyle to be healthier, prettier and happier!

First of all, I have made some changes in my diet, I stopped drinking Coca cola/Pepsi and eating chocolate. The Coca cola has been the worst part, my body really need it and I felt badly and really weak. On the other hand, it is difficult to avoid eating chocolate because most sweets are made with it, but I don't miss it that much. Furthermore, I drink more water everyday but I can't even reach the amount I am supposed to drink, it's too much considering sometimes I used to drink one or two glasses per day. 

Secondly, in order to change my body and mentality I started to do some sport.
I'm going step by step because I have a terrible physical condition but everything is in my mind and I know I can do it.

To sum up, I decided do this little but tough changes because I have been too busy to think seriously about this year. I don't know what would happen but I will try to be happier, no matter how.

No comments:

Post a Comment