Wednesday 20 January 2016

Choosing a second language

I want to tell you today that you will have to choose a second language which is 4 semesters long. In the UM the options are: French, Arabic, Italian, German and modern Greek. As you can see there's not much variety. This is a matter of taste but you also should bear in mind the difficulty of each language. It is briefly explained in the guidelines of each course, you should pay attention! French is the only one which doesn't start from scratch. You are supposed to have a Bachillerato level.



All the languages are difficult in some aspects. They all have oral exams, presentations, a lot of homework... You will have to work hard. I just wanted to tell you this few things, I will try to comment more things about the degree as soon as I have time.

I hope this information would be helpful. Should you have any question please let a comment below. Bye bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment