Sunday 5 October 2014

New trip

We have already finished a stressful, beautiful and frustrating term of our life called Bachillerato. We learned to face up to our fears: fear of not being good enough, fear of not being popular, fear of being alone, fear of not passing our exams, fear of failing someone... However we did it, and we started just two weeks ago our University term.

First day, nobody knows anyone but you can go and talk to someone or maybe they talk to you, we feel fear of not having friends but don't be scared you will do some new friends. I am very shy but I have met some people these weeks that I really like and they have the same dreams and fears as me, which is amazing. Everyone has their own story about how they begun studying English Philology but everybody is taking the same way to reach their dreams and we can share this experience.

After a couple weeks this starts getting serious and you will realize that you are here to study what you want and there is no excuse. So you have to get motivated and enjoy everything you do because this degree is four years long and there is no time to give up.

I hope you like my blog and let a comment below. Bye bee~

1 comment:

  1. I do like your blog : )

    Some corrections:

    * we learned TO face...
    *fear of failing someone (without prep.)
    *this startS getting serious...
    *same dreams and fears as me, which is...
    *you are here TO study
    *this degree is four years long

    See you!

    ReplyDelete