Monday 27 October 2014

A place to get lost - Description paragraph



I went to Lyon in a school trip in 2008 and it is a wonderful and romantic city. I can't compare it with Paris because I haven't been there but to me Lyon is a magical city. We visited some touristic places but the most beautiful place in the city is the church named Basilique de Fourvière. I'm not a religious person but I love the architecture of Romanesque and gothic buildings. The church we visited was on a hill, some nuns told us that the hill is called "the hill which pray" because there is a church and a monastery. Furthermore, I tasted for the very fist time macarons which are some delicious sweets made of almond powder and there is many flavours and colours, they taste like heaven. When I was walking through the city I wished I had someone to walk with me but I wasn't sad at all, I know I'll go again with that special person and it will be very romantic.


I hope you enjoy reading and let a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I went to Lyon once but couldn't really enjoy the experience because we only stopped there for a couple of hours. I will take your description into account and visit those nice nuns when I come back.

    ReplyDelete