Thursday 20 July 2017

Basic stuff you need for College

Hello everyone! It's been a while since last time I wrote in here but you know I've been busy studying. Today I want to tell you which are my college’s essentials. I speak from personal experience and belief, I don't like to accumulate a bunch of thing that I will use for a year or less. When studying my degree (English Philology) or any similar you will need:

Essential

  • Class books

You won't have one for every class, some teachers will provide you their syllabus

  • Several folders


At least one for each class, in my university it is not widespread the use of laptops during classes, they make noise


  • A nice backpack


You will carry it for 4 years so pick a nice one

  • An e-book


This is my favourite option since you have plenty of free ebups on Internet
          

  • A laptop


This is so convenient, you will need it to make group projects or just study from bed         


Optional


  • Printed books


I buy books after reading them on my e-book, that way I can choose which one I want to own. I usually buy them on amazon and I opt for Collins Classics, they are pocket size, the quality is good and most important they are really cheap



Well, I hope you can have an idea of what is really essential. I know there things left in this list but I wanted it to be simple and on a budget. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment below! Bye bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment