Wednesday 10 December 2014

Cycle paths in Murcia - Problem/Solution paragraph

I live near the university but walk is bored to me so I though about going by bike. The problem is that between my neighborhood in the outskirts and the city centre there is not a cycle path. I don't know if it happens in other cities but in Murcia people doesn't know how to drive, they don't respect bikers and attempt to their security. So I have to consider it harder because it could be dangerous even mortal. There is a legal void about the bikes on the road or on the sidewalk, so whatever you use people will bother you.

This problem affects many people but because of the architecture of the city it is hard to install a cycle path. However there is many space for cars, which make noise and create pollution. My solution is easy, don't allow cars in the city centre, this technique is used in cities as London or Barcelona, turn those roads into cycle paths. This way will improve the use of bikes and will reduce the pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment